Kentucky Civil Litigation Law Firm Represents Clients in Insurance and Corporate Defense, Insurance Law, Insurance Coverage, Eminent Domain, Probate Litigation, Administrative Law, Corporate and Natural Resource Transactions and Litigation Matters
Attorneys with more than over 50 combined years of experience
Tooms Dunaway & Webster Attorneys at Law is a small law firm focusing on insurance and corporate defense, insurance law, insurance coverage, civil rights, government torts, administrative law, probate litigation, corporate transactions and litigation, and eminent domain matters. With more than over 50 combined years of experience, the firm’s lawyers represent individuals, insurers, corporations, and governmental entities throughout Kentucky with an emphasis on Southern, Southeastern and Central Kentucky. Until his retirement in 2015, attorney R. William Tooms carried on the reputation established by his father, who began practice in the area in 1948. Attorney Bridget L. Dunaway brings both legal experience and a background as an insurance adjuster. She also possesses the CPCU (Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter) designation. Such experience has resulted in an in-depth knowledge of insurance and personal injury matters. She has also developed expertise in condemnation, eminent domain and government tort liability. She has tried over 40 cases to verdict. Attorney Scott M. Webster has an extraordinary academic background and diverse experience representing commercial entities and individuals involved with them in civil litigation in all courts, appeals, transactions, and administrative proceedings. He also has had valuable experience with probate settlement actions and an affinity for administrative proceedings and commercial transactions, including healthcare business. You can expect the following from an engagement with Tooms Dunaway & Webster , PLLC:
- Focused knowledge — Tooms Dunaway & Webster is a firm whose attorneys focus on litigation and trial in defense of insurance and civil cases, and the prosecution of condemnation and eminent domain matters. Clients benefit from their extensive background and their efficiency in handling insurance and condemnation cases.
- Leadership in the legal and insurance community — Since 1948 the name Tooms has been respected in the Kentucky legal community. Clients today benefit from the outstanding reputation of Tooms Dunaway & Webster , PLLC. Attorney R. William Tooms is a past president of the Kentucky Defense Counsel and of the Kentucky Bar Foundation. In addition, he is a past board member of the Defense Research Institute. Attorney Bridget L. Dunaway has served as president of the Laurel County Bar Association, has served on the board of the Kentucky Defense Counsel, and has served as secretary of the Bluegrass Chapter of the CPCU Society.
- Superior client service — Clients receive personal, efficient service from initial consultation to resolution of their cases. Attorneys at Tooms Dunaway & Webster , PLLC are accessible and responsive, providing superior service associated with a dedicated firm of experienced trial lawyers.
Tooms Dunaway & Webster , PLLC practices insurance and corporate defense, probate litigation, insurance law and insurance coverage, eminent domain and condemnation, representing commercial entities in litigation, appeals, transactions, and administrative proceedings
- Insurance Defense — The firm’s attorneys have experience in tort litigation, insurance coverage matters, professional liability litigation, governmental entity litigation, property insurance, and more.
- Insurance Law and Insurance Coverage — Tooms Dunaway & Webster handles the analysis and interpretation of insurance policies, first-party claims and third-party claims, and motor vehicle and property claims.
- Eminent domain and condemnation — The attorneys represent clients in condemnation matters for the determination of fair market value and justification of seizure for public use.
Call a Kentucky insurance defense and insurance law firm for a consultation
Call Tooms Dunaway & Webster , Attorneys at Law, London, Kentucky at 606-864-4145 or contact them online.